Photo taken by fuqdix
Caramel Apple Pie Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Apple chopped fine, or 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 tsp Caramel extract (or 2 tbs sugar free butterscotch pudding mix)
- 1/2 tsp Apple or pumpkin pie spice
- Dash Cinnamon
- 5-10 Ice cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
- 1/2-1 cup Water (Alter this according to desired consistency)
- 2-3 pkts Stevia (or 1/4 tsp sweetener of choice)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp xanthan gum 3, 1/2 tsp butter extract
Nutritional info: 215 calories, 35g protein
the ghost has the salt
where is your god now
they say abs are revealed in the kitchen
but i’m standing in the kitchen right now whERE ARE YOU ABS REVEAL YOURSELVES
WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS
I like pie, Okey!?
A few weeks ago I made Greek Yogurt scones and they were so delicious that when my sisters started asking me to make scones for them I immediately revisited the recipe! This recipe features Greek yogurt to add moisture and 4-5 grams of protein per scone!
You can use the base recipe to make all different flavors and combinations savory and sweet. They’re great for breakfast with yogurt, cottage cheese & fruit or as a perfect afternoon snack!
Here’s the first Greek Yogurt Scone post, if you want all the recipes for these versions go here! :)
Oh no I started watching it oh god panic panic panic